Call Us for a Free Evaluation (888) 573-7838


Google Reviews

You Need to File a Claim

At the Rep for Vets we help veterans increase their VA disability rating and appeal unsatisfactory VA decisions. Unfortunately, the VA only allows us to work with veterans who have a current or appealed decision. To work with us you will need to file a claim and have a current decision.

Get Help Filing a Claim

We recommend you contact your local county Veteran Service Office to get help filing your claim.

When the VA makes a decision on your claim you will receiving a rating letter. If you disagree with the decision, you may file an appeal. Learn more about how the Rep for Vets helps veterans through the claims process.